Review: I Love... Mango & Papaya Super Soft Hand Lotion

12:08 PM

Hey lovely people on the internet! It's me Jenny~

Feel refreshed with a burst of juicy mango and succulent papaya.


Well, my little sister is a hand lotion/cream lover. Her hands are very dry and she uses mostly my hand creams! ( I don't mind at all, because my hands are always soft lol) She had just finished one and I thought of getting her a new one. That's why I got her the 'Mango & Papaya Super Soft Hand Lotion' from I Love...Cosmetics, which is a British brand. I haven't tried products from this certain brand, but the hand lotion caught my eyes. I just love Mango scented things (and my sister, too)!


Instruction + Ingredients List
Ingredients List:
This contains Mineral Oil and there is still a discussion going on whether it's bad for your skin or not.
So here's a link about all the informations about Mineral Oil: http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/acne/_/Is-Mineral-Oil-Bad-For-Skin


Packaging:
The packaging is pretty cute and it contains 75ml of lotion. It's very handy and the color is nice!

Scent:
The scent is super fresh, fruity and sweet. It kinda reminds me of ice cream! Plus, the scent is pretty long-lasting. Even after hours, you can smell it strongly! It's quite a strong scent, but it didn't give my sister and me headaches.


Formulation:
The Mango & Papaya Super Soft Hand Lotion absorbs into my skin very quickly and doesn't give a greasy or sticky feeling.This is not a thick cream. It's extremely moisturizing! My sister really loves to use it, because it makes her dry hands so soft!

Overall:
Well, my sister and I are very impressed with it and she is really loving this hand lotion. It doesn't cost a lot ($4.99) and you can purchase this lotion in the US, Australia, Canada, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and so on! Here's the link to all the global retailers. I just love the smell and feeling, but the thing with the Mineral Oil bothers me a bit. 






Question: Have you ever tried out a product from ' I Love... Cosmetics' ?

 Love, Jenny





You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. yes we have this in Singapore! and it smells lovely! we can never have enough of hand creams!

    Celly | Asian Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm glad to hear that :) I would love to try the blueberry one out, but it wasn't available *sobs* I should get more of this brand c:

      Delete
  2. Hei Jen... seems like this hand cream is really good. I would really like to try it to.. from what I see.., does this hand cream have whitening..?? cause I see your before and after hahaha XD

    www.chubzlicious.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No there is not a whitening effect at all! It just seems so, because of the different distances lol

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried anything from them, but this looks super cute! Mangos and papaya also sounds like it'll smell amaaaazing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it smells delicious! :) It was my first product and I think of trying more of this brand. It seems interesting c:

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried anything from them but I think i've heard of them before! :D
    It sounds really nice though! I love tropical fruity scents!!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I've heard a bit about them, too. It seems like a nice brand.
      Tropical scents are perfect for summer! :)

      Delete
  5. I live in the UK and I haven't tried anything from them. I usually go to The Bod Shop, but I'll definitely look out for this hand cream! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was my first product and I loved it so far~ I would love to hear your thoughts about it c:

      Delete
  6. Great post!
    Let's follow to each other! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I don't mind at all~ I followed you on bloglovin!

      Delete
  7. sounds promising!
    Fruity tropical scents are the bomb! C:
    love the blog btw
    followed ur bloglovin
    twinetoile.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for stopping by! :)
      It's getting warmer and tropical scents are a must have haha! :)
      I followed you back :)

      Delete
  8. Hand lotions are life savers! My hands are always dry too, just like your sister. This brand is pretty affordable. Might try to get a few. :)

    Jenn
    Walk Trendy Giveaway
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I was surprised about the results! :) The last cream, which I used, was a pretty expensive and vegan hand cream. It wasn't satisfying at all >< My hands were sticky all the time and it didn't help my sister at all! What a waste! :D
      Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  9. i love mango and papaya jenny dear! :) Does it smell good? I have a VS Hand cream and so far, I'm loving it. :))

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I love them, too :) It smells amazing! *-* Oh have you reviewed it?

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a good hand cream~ haha I'm a little picky when it comes to hand creams. I don't like it when it's sticky or if the scent is to strong and "fake".
    hehe Mango is always a ood choice ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ thx for the review Jenny~
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Charm Bracelet Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great hand lotion!
      Well, the same goes also for me! I agree with you! I hate hand lotions which are so sticky and take a long time to absorb!! ><
      No problem! Thanks for visiting~

      Delete
  11. Impressive review on this one! *clapping* The product is really interesting, specially that I have a love for papaya- scented products! This surely is a good recommendation. I don't use hand lotion a lot but I am now having second thoughts upon reading this post. And the thing about mineral oil... Well that also bothers me... Geez! Gotta check on that. :)

    Jong | www.iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, dear! :) It makes me feel satisfied!
      Oh yes I kinda have a thing for exotic fruits lol
      Please let me know your thoughts on mineral oil~

      Delete
  12. Great review! Mango scents are generally really lovely, I sniff it so many times when I put on any kind of mango smelling product, but long-lasting smells probably wouldn't be good for me haha >.<

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I'm the same lol Or I have a thing for blueberry scents....Omg this stuff is so addictive! XD Thanks for leaving a comment~

      Delete
  13. Great review! I actually worked for a company as a temporary staff and I had to sell these lotions. I could not resist trying the testers out when I was bored hahaha. It smells really sweet but yummy :)

    http://gwhyinspire.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply!! :/
      Did you purchase them also? What was your favorite scent? xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

BLOGLOVIN

JennySuperGirl

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images