First Time At The Gym

October 17, 2014
Hey lovely people on the internet! It's me Jenny!
Have you ever thought about joining a gym? Well, I have thought about it. Usually I do my work-outs at home.But this time I just want to give it a try. So I went with my friend to a gym only for women. It was amazing there! The stuff members were so friendly. because it's their job xD I was there for 2 hours but the time went so fast by.So I didn't recognize it.... So I'm thinking about joining :) I felt so full of energy and my mood was extremely good! The last days I wasn't really happy because of the Luhan thing.... BUT exercising made me happy. And I recommend you to join a gym! It has a lots of benefits! (Health,Mood,Energy,Better Sleep,Fun and Weight Control)

So it's just a small post, because I'm so tired :D

Question: Do you hit the gym?
xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.