Exo Lotto Chateau Wine Color Lipstick | Chateau Labiotte Wine Lipstick

August 18, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~ 


You know probably that my favorite group is EXO! Yesterday 'Lotto', which is a new song from their repackaged album, got released. It is a bit different from their style, but I am digging it! By the way: Congratulations on being triple million sellers!! <3


In the song EXO is referring to 'Lipstick, Chateau Wine Color' and this is why fans in Korea are buying Chateau lipstick. Exo-Ls are really developing the economy lol 

The result is that the 'Chateau Labiotte Wine Lipstick' is getting sold out online!

The lipstick is available in two different finishes: Fitting and Melting.


The Melting one comes in 6 different colors.


The Fitting one comes in 4 different red shades and the #RD01 is the perfect Chateau Wine Color

I need to admit that the packaging of the product is amazing! The whole line is so gorgeous! 

Guess who will buy the new lipstick in #RD01? ;)


Business Inquiries: itsmeeejennyy@gmail.com


Jenny



5 comments:

  1. Omg I didn't know that this lipstick exists tbh hahah but Exo-Ls are crazy for buying it because of this one song xD *brb buying one too HAHAH* I want to get a liptint or the lipstick in RD01 too but I just checked online and its in the 15~20$ range T____T You should review it once you received it haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw how popular those lipsticks were getting and I didn't know it was all due to Exo >_<

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick was already really popular before the song was released. Exo just make sales skyrocket even more.

      Delete
  3. I've seen these around a lot even though I'm not a big fan of EXO haha. The packaging is super cute though! I wonder if the lipstick is actually a good product

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! How have you been?:):)

    xx
    http://www.summerglee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.