I created a Youtube Channel!

May 03, 2021

 Hello, lovely people on the Internet! It's me, Jenny :)




It's been a long time since I wrote something here. I am not active anymore on my blog due to many varying reasons, but I still look back fondly on my time working on my blog. Thanks to my blog I made a great friend and many good memories. I will not close down my blog - it seems that it's still quite popular even though I haven't posted anything in ages! I am very impressed! Nevertheless, if you want to keep up with my life and see what I am up to, come, take a look at my Youtube Channel. My channel won't be makeup and skincare-based; it's just a channel about journaling, studying, and reading. Basically, all the things I have found my passions in. 


Here's my latest video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyi3K0wdm-U&t=21s



Thank you for supporting me and I hope to see you soon!


All the best,

Jenny

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.