World Series Circle Lens 3-Tone Review

December 17, 2018
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~

Disclaimer: This review is sponsored, but it's definitely my 100% honest opinion!



I'm back with a review of these beautiful lenses, which I got from lenscircle. Lenscircle is a Canadian online store for circle lenses. They ship worldwide and have a wide range of different lenses. I chose to get the World Series Circle Lens 3-Tone in brown, because I was in need for some natural brown lenses. These days, I'm more into the natural and simple look. There were many beautiful lenses, but in the end I chose these ones. Mostly due the fact that they were 3-toned, which means an even more natural look!


Shipping:
Everything came safely wrapped, so nothing was damaged. Lenscircle gives every customer a free case and a gift bag. My gift bag was in this cute cow pattern. Also, included in the package was a user guide. It's definitely helpful for first time users or people who are rather new to the concept of circle lenses. It has been a while since I used circle lenses so even for me the user guide was helpful! It refreshed my memories lol











Design: 
As you can see down below in the pictures, I've taken, the design is very simple. The lenses are almost invisible. So make sure to keep an eye on them, because they are so easy to lose. What I like about the design the most is the warm honey-like color. They easily help your dark eyes brighten up without seeming fake or unnatural. The black outer ring is also rather faint, which helps achieving the overall natural look. For someone who loves natural lenses the most, this is definitely a good choice. If you take a closer look, you will see that the lenses don't fully cover up my iris. Some dark brown still shines through. :/ But this doesn't change the fact that I absolutely love the color. At first I was unsure if it would suit me, but this turnt out to be wrong lol


Another helpful card!



Comfort: 
I hadn't worn lenses in a very long time, so I'd thought that I would have trouble adjusting. But it turnt out to be wrong. These lenses are very comfortable and easy to put in. I was able to wear them during the day. For people who have dry eyes: Don't forget your eye drops! 
Sometimes they slightly shift, but it's not that bad.


Enlargement: 
As you can see down below an enlargement is barely visible. These lenses are made for people who are going for a natural look.

Price: 
The lenses are currently on sale! They cost now $ 29.95 instead of $ 34.95!


Overall: 
I'm happy about choosing them. The brown color is warm, but not too warm. I love the simple design and the natural look it gives me! 





Please excuse my bad skin and tired eyes. I'm really busy right now and I haven't had the chance to sleep properly lol!


Love,  Jenny

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.