My Birthday Present by Mindy

October 02, 2016

Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny~


I didn't expect this surprise on my birthday [2nd August]. Actually it came a bit earlier, because I wouldn't have been at home on my bday. My blogger bestie 'Mindy' aka mymychen sent me a beautiful and sweet package, which made me tear up. She spent her vacation in Hong Kong and Bangkok, while I was chilling on the North Coast.

So should we look at all the cute stuff she got me?


My love for Green Tea is as big as the Himalaya lol Mindy knows my taste so well! She sent me some 'Milk Balls' by Fujiya, too, but I forgot to snap a picture! 

She asked me if I had ever tried out a 'My Beauty Diary' sheet mask, but I declined. I didn't expecther to send me some! :) It was my first time trying them out and I'm satisfied. I used the 'Apple Juice' one on my flight to Washington D.C! Great 

'Natto' is kinda a weird type of sheet mask, but Fermented Beans are really good for your skin! Instead of eating it, why should not you put them on your skin?

My first thought was literally: EXO BLACK PEARL
That's why I used it as the last. #stupidfangirl
Love the smell!! 

Cathy Doll is a Thai beauty brand and every Thai girl knows it. It's kinda like the Etude House of Korea.
She sent me two beautiful shades. The left one is a brownish shimmery pink and the right one a neutral every day brown. I've been using the right one vigorously!!



Reviews will follow!!

Business Inquiries: itsmeeejennyy@gmail.com 


2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I love them all. :) Happy birthday!

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.