New Hit! Peri Pera | Peri's Ink Stick

August 15, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~ 

I'm back with a new post! :) Sometimes I do not like lip tints, because of the bad applicator. Maybe the reason is my weird lip shape or I am just bad at it. That is why I am currently prefering lip sticks much more, but I kind of miss the staining effect of tints :/

Well lucky me now! Peri Pera just came out with a new release! Peri's Ink Stick

Peri Pera's new product is said to be their bestseller lip tint but in the shape of a lipstick! 

It has got all the benefits of a lip tint. Longevity, color pigmentation and smooth texture.

The Ink Stick is available in 6 different colors! It's not a wide range, but the color seems pretty.



Question: Would you try them out?


Business Inquiries : itsmeeejennyy@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I think the packaging of these tints are so lovely! The colors are so beautiful and vibrant :o

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.