New Hit! Rilakkuma X A'Pieu Edition #3

June 21, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~





I think that this is the last "New Hit! Rilakkuma X A'Pieu" post, but no one knows if A'Pieu surprises us again!

To finish of this line, A'Pieu introduced us to these 3 items.

- A'Pieu Skinny Waterproof Mascara [ Rilakkuma Edition ]  #Black #Brown (₩ 6.500)

- A'Pieu Nail Color & Deco Sticker Kit  [ Rilakkuma Edition ] (₩ 7.500)

- A'Pieu Air in Puff 4 Pcs [ Rilakkuma Edition ] (₩ 5.000)




  

2 comments:

  1. That mascara wand is so intriguing O_O looks perfect to use for my baby lashes.

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy remember me? Thanks for sharing about these products. I never knew about them so I'll be on the lookout! I love Rilakkuma and A'pieu. Both of them combined? Even better!!! I love your blog style, and it would be really nice if we could support each other!

    http://minamaniac.blogspot.com

    ~Mina

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.