New Hit! Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar & Eyeshadow Bar S/S 2016

March 03, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny~








For all the people who are currently watching the KDrama 'Descendants of the Sun', you have probably noticed that Song Hye Kyo, the endorser of Laneige, is using a newer version of the famous Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar!

Laneige just came out with 4 new versions of their beautiful Two Tone Lip Bars!

Even a beautiful orange shade was added! :)


But the most exciting thing is the new release of the Two Tone Eyeshadow Bars! They look like the lip bars, but the only difference is the color! :) You can easily tell them apart, so don't worry about using the lip bar on your eyes or the shadow bar on your lips! LOL

The eyeshadows seem very shimmery and pretty! On the other hand the lip bars are seem very glossy!


Question: Do you prefer the Lip Bars or the Eyeshadow Bars?


3 comments:

  1. Both types bars are so intriguing to me! I love the orange/yellow lip color <3

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it look like a really wonderful product. I've heard so much about Laneige as a brand before but I haven't tried any of their products. Maybe I should give them a try soon! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Never seen anything like this! Deffo love the two tone lip bar- they need to start making those here in the UK - the ombre lip is so cute! Thnx for this post, I had no idea these existed till now :D
    I'm a new reader here :3
    Maybe we can follow each other?

    come visit my blog :3
    http://www.haynakoprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.