Tiny Testerkorea Haul

January 30, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~


Today I would like to continue with my recent purchase on testerkorea.com  and show you the other two things which I bought! :) I didn't want to conclude them in my Doraemon Haul and kept them as a secret!~


So should we start?

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher #01 Beach Break



'Too Cool For School' is a popular brand in Korea and I've heard quite a lot of good things about them! :) Especially about their sweet and cool packaging and concept! Plus, the brand name reminded me of the BTS album '2 Cool 4 Skool' lol
These days I'm really into orange shades and a good orange blush was needed!!
This blush from 'Too Cool For School' is a cushion blush and it is super handy! It's easy to put on c: I love the color *^*


















Nature Easy Eyebrow Pencil #2 Gray
This adorable eyebrow pencil is small, affordable and useful! :) You can throw it into your bag and use it without bringing a big pencil with you. Don't forget that it doesn't come with a brush! It costs only 1.800 Won= ~$1.50


Reviews will follow soon~


8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Too Cool for School's packaging but have yet to purchase something from them, I'll probably end up buying their bronzer :D Orange blushes are either a hit or miss for me, sometimes they make me look like I've had an allergic reaction >.<

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their bronzer is very popular among some Korean youtuber! :)
      Hahaha what a good definition lol You made me laugh haha

      Delete
  2. Oooh! That blusher looks interesting. I remember Kim from KimKine spoke about their face kit thing with a cushion and I've been so interested in the brand since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes cushion blushes seemail kinda cool lol Too Cool For School is such a cool brand *^* If you get a product from them, you need to tell me :D

      Delete
  3. That blush looks so cute!! I love the little heart shape. Looking forward to your review, curious to see it in action. I wonder if it will leave a little heart shape on your cheeks too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I made this heart shape accidentally lol After using it, the shape became different~
      I will post it soon!

      Delete
  4. Small but good haul! At first I thought the blush dispensed in a heart shape! Nonetheless, it's a gorgeous colour~
    ~Weng wengiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) My next testerkorea haul is bigger haha Good for me, bad for my wallet T_T
      Orange is my new favorite makeup color hahha

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.