New Hit! ETUDE HOUSE - BERRY DELICIOUS

10:36 AM

Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~ 



It feels like almost every Korean brand is releasing a new line! I'm very excited about all of them, because each line brings new products which scream out loud: "BUY ME!"

I didn't expect that Etude House would release a new line, because they have brought out quite a few hits. Just like their 'Snowy Dessert Christmas Line' and '101 Sticks Line '!

So this time Etude House came back with a fun and exciting new line: Berry Delicious
(Did you get this pun? lol)

Berry Delicious products consist of beautiful vibrant red and pink shades, which got inspired by Mother Nature's gifts.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. DAMN I really like the design of the packaging. It makes me somehow so happy lol.
    super exciting news, I wanna buy it as well but im so broke right now hahaha :'')

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korean brands keep releasing new lines and I'm sitting here broken af T_T
      We can join the poor blogger squad lol

      Delete
  2. OMG! I love berries!! How am I going to resist this?? T_T

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the question is how can you not? Hahah

      Delete
  3. I think the design of this line is cute but tbh... nothing beats the Doraemon or Line collab haha xD I wonder if the blusher and the liptints smell like strawberries :O ♥

    Mindy ♥
    Join my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doraemon line gives me life *^* That would be amazing!! A reason more to get it hahaha!!

      Delete
  4. I am such as sucker for packaging pay day hurry up so i can spoil myself...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pocket money hurry up lol
      Waiting can be so tough T_T

      Delete
  5. Wow! Such a nice product~ and I love the packaging also your blog is so cute ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Jenny you're always keeping me up to date!~
    Is it weird that the box really attracts me to this range?!
    I hope they sell it like that ^^
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Leavers Trip Pt.II Singapore | Blippo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

BLOGLOVIN

JennySuperGirl

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images