Ellen Panda PM 14 Violet

January 15, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~


After the popularity of 'Ellen Panda Brown' lenses review, I got the chance to try another pair of lenses of the same line! :)
I received them from klenspop.com, which is my most-liked online store for lenses!

Should we start?

Basic Information:


Shipping:
My lenses came safely wrapped from Korea in 2 weeks. Klenspop.com changed their design and it looks wonderful! It came with a lens case and a tweezer.
























Design:
Just like the other lenses the lens bottles are extremely adorable! But the design of the lenses are not the same! The 'Ellen Panda PM 14 Violet' does not consist of 4 colors, but only 2. [violet and black]
The lenses have got a thin black ring and the main color is a light violet.
The color is not pretty visible at first, so it's not made for people who expect a perceivable violet. I think that the lenses blend beautifully into my dark brown eyes.


Comfort:
I cannot complain about any discomfort! I can wear them for a long time and putting them in/out is trouble-free as well!


Enlargement:
It's not a big enlargement, because of the thin black ring and their diameter. I tend to get lenses with a diameter of 14.2 mm, but 14.0 mm is satisfying too!

Price:
Klenspop.com sell these lenses for $18! It's a reasonable price and not a bother for your wallets!

Overall:
I really do like them, because they look awesome on camera! The dark violet eyes make me look mysterious c:

If you are interested into buying the 'Ellen Panda PM 14 Violet', you can purchase them on klenspop.com!


With Flash

Without Flash

Without Flash

With Flash
Without Flash



2 comments:

  1. I love klenspop's new circle lens packaging *-* It looks so pretty hehe~ I agree, I think they really do make you look so mysterious! Love how they look in flsh lighting :3 ♥

    Mindy ♥
    Join my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      The packaging is so wonderful c: I couldn't throw it away lol

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.