Review: Klenspop New Diamond Blue + VIDEO

Hey lovely people on the internet! It's me Jenny~
(These lenses are sponsered, but this is still honest opinion about them.)

 It's White Day and there is no one who wants to give me chocolate lol #foreveralone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfwCmlGnE0

Anyway, today I will review the 'New Diamond Blue' lenses, which I got from my favorite circle lens shop: KLENSPOP
I prefer buying my lenses there, because they are so kind and they have got a great bunch of lenses for a reasonable price! Please check them out~


Basic Information:
Brand: New Bio
Diameter: 14.00 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life Span: 1 Year
Country Of Origin: South Korea


Shipping: (5/5)
 It took 2 weeks to arrive from Korea and it came in small package. And everything was wrapped in a bubble wrap tightly. I've got the basic stuff: A circle lens case and a tweezer.


The packaging is so beautiful :)






Design: (3.5/5)
The lenses have a black ring and the middle part is a light blue. (I suck at descbring the pattern lol I'm sorry! >< )
Anyway, these lenses appear black on my eyes. Yes, I said black XD I expected that my eyes would have been a bit blue. But there was no any blue. Only the darkness remains lol So after that I went on klenspop.com and searched for the description pictures. And the model had the same color. I should not have expected the blue color actually! It was my fault haha!

Comfort: (4/5)
These lenses are very comfortable and easy to put in. I've worn them for 5-6 hours and my eyes haven't felt dry.But after 7-8 hours my eyes got a bit tired.

Enlargement: (4/5)
The New Diamond lenses give you a rather natural and small enlargement. There is no huge difference, but I don't mind at all. I prefer natural lenses.

Price: (5/5)
The lenses cost $13 and this is very cheap! :) It's worth the money, because they have got a high quality!

Overall: (4/5)
I really love them, because my eyes look so cute with them on. Almost like a puppy^^ But I'm still a but upset about the not bluish effect >< I recommend them to you, if you want a natural look.


Pictures:


With Flash:
Circles lenses are on both of my eyes.

Natural Lightning:
Circle lenses  are on both of my eyes.


Natural Lightning:
Left without circle lens
Right eye with circle lens

With Flash:
Left eye without circle lens
Right eye with circle lens
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading my review~ Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, leave a comment and visit my Youtube Channel ♥ Much love, Jenny 

26 comments:

  1. They look great on you! I'm really thrown off that they just look straight up black though ahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same! I thought that I was blind or just too stupid hahah!:D Then I asked my little sister if my lenses were in the sunlight a bit blue. But they weren't blue at all! What a pity lol

      Delete
  2. The look awesome!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lenses are so natural and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah you're right! I just love the fact that they look so natural on me~ Thanks for commenting :)!

      Delete
  4. You look so cute in the video! The natural enlargement looks nice on you. I actually had to scroll back up because I forgot what color they were supposed to be haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot~~~ When I wear lenses with a bigger enlargement, I look like an alien or a frog haha!
      Hahah why weren't they blue *sobs*?

      Delete
  5. LOL wth where did the blue go? xD hahahahaha not even in flash...
    I like your outfit in your video :) you freakin fangirl hahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes are black holes....They absorb every color lol xD Wahh this makes me kinda sad!
      Thanks a lot, dear! :) The fangirl who is a super dork and very awkward hahah! You are so cute <3

      Delete
  6. you look really cute jen! that lenses are so pretty and your eyes looks bigger.
    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Jenny! I miss wearing contact lenses :( I really hope I can wear contact lenses again. I have the same contact lenses 2 years ago, but when I get pregnant I stopped wearing contact lenses. My eyes got irritated back then and now I'm scared to wear a contact lenses again. Seeing you wearing that cute lenses made me miss wearing one.

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't be scared! Just try it out again! You don't have to worry c: If you are still afraid, try to go to the eye doctor! He will help you~

      Delete
  8. Love the enlargement effect and it actually looks pretty natural!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sheri :) My mum didn't notice them lol

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. At first it was a bit weird, but I got used to it c: Lenses are very cool!

      Delete
  10. I like the enlarging effects it gives your eyes! Plus I think your eyes are lovely! :D
    Celestial Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Well, my eyes aren't that pretty lol They are not often similar xD It kinda annoys me lol

      Delete
  11. Amazing eye! ;) Black eye.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! It does appear black but it still has like an enlarging effect! Very cute! and I believe your eyes are already pretty enough! I have the Neo Sunflower green ones and they are VERY green on dark eyes, so maybe you could try the blue ones if you want blue eyes~! :)

    www.nolifelifelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole :) Thanks for dropping by~ I got used to the color and I'm totally in love with them right now! Aww thanks a lot <3 I'm not the biggest fan of my eyes, but a lot of people seem to adore them haha! :D

      Thanks a lot for your tip! I will definitely try them out or the green ones! Did you do a review on them? I would love to see the difference... :)

      Delete
  13. Oh! and what camera do you use? It's like so clear crystal <(O_O)>/YAY!>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using the Canon 700D and it is amazing! It makes my pictures look so amazing without editing them! :o

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.