2Review | February2015 | No Sebum Mineral Powder | Clean Face Spot Corrector

February 21, 2015
Hey lovely people on the internet! It's me Jenny!




Why do I get all my good ideas in the night? - I get extremely creative in the night! I could write an entire script book in the night and win an oscar for that! Nope, I'm just kidding XD 

What's '2Review'?
It's a new part of my channel, where I review 2 beauty products, mostly from Asia, every month. I post the reviews both on my Youtube Channel and on my blog :)



From my latest haul, I'm gonna review 2 products. If you haven't checked it out yet, here's the link: Korean Skincare & Makeup Haul



1. The Face Shop - Clean Face Spot Corrector


This is an essence for clearing up acne scars and pimples. This should be used after cleansing your face. You should take a needed amount and apply it with a small finger on the troubled area.
It contains 'Tea Tree Oil'.
Tea Tree Oil: A good natural alternative for getting rid of acne. But Tea Tree Oil will not strip your skin of its natural oils and it will not harm your skin. Plus, Tea Tree Oil can kill bacteria.

Pro:
- travel friendly (15 ml)
- packaging is recycable
- makes your trouble area smooth and moisturized
- helps against pimples and acne scars effectively
- clean and soft smell, not highly scented


Cons:
- a bit pricey for this small amount




Texture: a thick transparent-white gel; it takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin

Where Can I Get It?




2.Innisfree- No Sebum Mineral Powder

 This famous product was featured in a lot of beauty shows, for example 'Get It Beauty' and even a comedy show!! It's highly recommend and has got a lot of great reviews.
A little description :)

Pro:
-absorbs the oil effectively
- hides visible pores
- a light mint scent
- simple light green packaging
- lasts long
- 6-Free-System

Cons:
- none


I recommend you to buy some seperate cushions, because it's more hygienic.


Where Can I Get It?
- Jolse ($6.98)
- Amazon ($9.98)
- Honestskin ($11.30)



For more informations and a detailed review, you should definitely watch my Youtube video :)


Don't forget to subscribe, leave a comment and like my video :)

Question: What do you think of these two products? :)

Love, Jenny <3

43 comments:

  1. Great reviews!

    I have tried the No Sebum Mineral Powder from Innisfree but I was so frustrated because I'm clumsy and end up making a mess with the loose powder. I'm so glad they came out with a compact version!! If you're clumsy like me, you should purchase it when you run out of the powder version. It comes with a mirror to :) Also got it from Jolse.

    Just started following you, can't wait to read more of your posts.

    stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping by~ It made me happy! Well, I got used to the powder version. But I prefer the compact one more. Thanks for the tip :) Actually, the No Sebum line is so nice! I want to get everything lol
      Thanks a lot!! I'm your new follower and supporter hehe :D

      Delete
  2. I've tried this like 2-3 years back then. It's a nice powder :)

    http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! :) Thank you for your wonderful comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really want to try the powder because I have really oily problem skin now! And I have been using pure tea tree oil on my pimples, haven't really noticed much effectiveness though. Sigh, everything has to be clear internally first I guess. Thanks for the post jenny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole line would suit your current skin condition perfectly! Maybe you should give this a try~ Well, I don't like the smell of pure tea tree oil lol It smells kinda weird o.o
      You don't need to thank me hehe! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. That powder is also my favorite! It is not only highly effective but very affordable as well. I will buy more next time I go to Korea! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! :) Btw thanks for dropping by~

      Delete
  6. Great review and beautiful photos <3 Love the flowers :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) The flowers are from my little sister haha :D

      Delete
  7. I really want to try the powder!!! well i want both things hahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get them haha :D The powder is so good! I've worn it for 4-6 hours and my t zone wasn't oily at all!! It amazed me lol

      Delete
  8. What a good post! Thank you for your comment on my blog, ive followed you on bloglovin! x x x

    http://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot fr the cute comment~ I followed you back!

      Delete
  9. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, go check it out on my blog x x x

    http://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm great review! :) I think its suits your skin, so flawless! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review, they sound lovely but never heard of them!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah the Korean beauty products are primarily well-known in Asia. They aren't that popular in North America. :D But the Korean products are really worth the money!!

      Delete
  12. I really want to try the Clean Face Spot Corrector from face shop. Im looking for a acne scars and pimples treatment that really works. does clean face spot corrector really work on your face?

    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it made my pimple disappear, but it took a few days. You should try it out! :) I've read a few good reviews about it, so I'm sure. Hopefully, it will work well for you! If you have deep acne scars, I recommend you to use harsher products. But I would go for the natural products.

      Delete
  13. That InnisFree powder looks great, I have sensitive skin so I think that would be perfect!!

    xoxo
    Karen
    http://kensingtonwest.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so, too! It doesn't contain harsh ingredients which harm or irritate your skin. And this is great for sensitive skin! :)

      Delete
  14. I think I seriously need to try out that mineral powder! Thanks for sharing this lovely review!
    Btw I just followed~ Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! :) Aww thanks a lot!! I followed you back~ I can't wait for your upcoming posts!

      Delete
  15. that Innisfree powder, I would really like to try it... ^^

    www.chubzlicious.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it and let me know your opinion about it c:

      Delete
  16. I've never heard of these brands before, the powder sounds lovely!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are pretty popular in Asia^^ But they are still unknown in North America and Europe .-. What a pity!
      Thanks for visiting c:

      Delete
  17. Hello Jenny! Thank you for both reviews. A few weeks ago I ordered the Innisfree no sebum mineral powder and I'm so excited to try it! I'll check your channel. Hope you are having a nice day.

    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dany! :) You don't need to thank me~ I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it!
      Aww thanks a lot! I really appreciate it c:
      Have a nice day, too <3

      Delete
  18. both products look very natural :)
    I really the innisfree sebum powder, i heard you can use it on your hair too!
    followed you on bloglovin <3
    I just started a new blog, i really hope you stop by!
    http://siren7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I know! :D It just works like dry shampoo^^
      Thanks! I followed you back~

      Delete
  19. Been hearing a lot of raves regarding the Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder and want to try it my own but don't know where I can purchase this in a physical store here.

    Theresa
    http://www.thecuteanddainty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so popular! :) Well, I don't know >< Well, it's hard to get these products in a physical store, but maybe you are lucky! You live in Asia, so there is a higher chance to get the powder :)

      Delete
  20. Hi Jenny ♥ I like your blog and I have nominated you on Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. More information on my blog :) Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great idea! :) I really love that first product, and tea tree oil is extremely good at getting rid of acne and zits.

    x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.